CrashNexon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing Nexon All The Time

DupeX vac EMS V.48

Admin
    Admin

DupeX vac EMS V.48 Empty DupeX vac EMS V.48

Post  Admin Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:02 am

Quote:
    If I understood correctly this doesn't work for GMS o_O, but still it is perfect for those who are playing in EMS. SO STOP WRITING COMMENTS WHICH MAKES NO SENCE!!!

For DupeX vacing we will use Xentar trainer. I know that most of you will start saying such a things like "Xentare is patched lots of time ago". BUT YOU ARE WRONG!!! It WAS patched, but Nexon is so stupid that it works again. xD

So Xentar trainer has:

1. Auto CC.
    2. Auto key.
    3. Auto HP/MP.
    4. Mouse fly.
    5. Auto clicker.
    6. God mode.
    7. Dupex vac.
    8. Fusion vac.
    9. Auto chat. (Not tested)
    10. Unrandomizer.
    8. Item filter.
    (With Item filter you can choose items which will be invisible, like if you are fighting slimes AFK and don't want liquids to be picked up, you can make them invisible and your character won't pick up them.)

To bad all except 4 hacks don't work anymore.
    Working hacks are only Auto clicker, Dupex vac, Stats unrandomizer and Item filter.

So here is tutorial:

1. Download "Xentare trainer". Link is in the end of tutorial

2. Open Xentare.exe.

3. Press on Pink plus. (Add a new character)

4. Fill in the information. Information is for auto login which doesn't work for EMS. (Unless you change cords)

5. Now press on little arrow near the close button.

6. Choose blue mushroom and locate your maplestory.exe.

7. Press on "Start MS" or "Auto".

8. Have fun vacing x].

SINCE EVERYONE ASKED FOR PROOF HERE IT IS:

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qrFDeVs7s
    Watch video till the end you will see me hacking!

Picture:
    It should prove that it's Xentare trainer and I don't get HAD.
    P.S. Muahahaha! xD So many noobs think that this picture is from GMS v.48 xD You forgot that EMS now is v.48 xDDD

And This should prove that this hack has working DupeX vac.

FOR GODMODE YOU CAN EDIT YOUR WZ FILES!

Download link:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/79081031/xentaregms.rar

P.S. I AM HACKING WITH THIS FEW WEEKS NOW. It is not D/Cing or A/Bing

MOST STUPID COMMENT:
    I just saw this one:
    Quote:
    !~! DO NOT USE !~!
    this is wat he did:
    he edited the program with C++ so that when you choose auto login it sends him ur info and the hack work work including auto login but the reason some hacks dont work is cuz the addresses are out of date some addresses he stole from bizzaro for exaple, fly hack.

IOW:
    he steals your login info

How i kno:
    i am a C++ coder and i looked into the program // you guys can look into it yourselves just download C++ and open up Xentare

~~THANK ME PLZ~~
    Ok... Isn't that stupid? First I want to say that I know what C++ is, but I never had it in my PC, second, I AM NOT A CODER! And third YOU CAN ENTER FAKE INFORMATION THERE , but then you can't use Auto login.
    THAT WAS LAME!
    BTW few ppl opened Xenatare with C++ and they didn't find anything! Muahahaha!!! PWPWPWPWPWNEEED!!!

MOST FUNNY COMMENT:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ToMislaW View Post
    fusion vac and god mode dont work i click 10x F 9 what you say in video and dont work..what i use fusion vac only block...
    No words..... Just no words... xDDD

ONLY WORKS FOR EMS

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:47 am